part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
first drink [m]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 23:01:44 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He's not had a drink in...ages. He hadn't drunk anything hard in even longer. Unable to sleep, feeling the itch in his skin, under his organ, and through his bones, he moves out. The mood takes him to Slateport, best bars in all of Hoenn. [break][break]

Dark, a little sleazy, a lot rowdy. He can pick and fight or get the shit beat out of him and no one would notice. No one would tell. Made sense considering the fighting ring was around here somewhere. Not that he wanted to go now. He felt weird in this form, and didn't think it appropriate to break it just yet. [break][break]

But he steps through HOWLING and he looks aorund the dark furniture and low light. He makes his way to the bar, humming to himself as he glanced around. "Hey, you on shift?" he asked a particular blonde with their back to him.

[break][break]

+ | 1-2 weeks after meteor | mission prompt: post paaa[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
first drink [m]
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 4:55:00 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Ah, how Isaac missed working at the Howling. Being cooped up in the hospital was not his idea of a good time. Thanks to his eye, he wasn't exactly the on-fire bartender he had been pre injury. However, his rapport with customers was still good, and the novelty of having a silver-furred Fennekin helping with the mixing was getting some good attention coming the Howling's way. For that reason, Zev gave Isaac permission to return to the trenches early.[break][break]

Most of the time, it was the usual regulars showing up. They welcomed Isaac warmly, brought him up to speed with what had happened while he was gone, and listened with rapt attention as he shared various tall tales about what had happened to his eye. However, not everyone here was someone Isaac recognized. Sometimes, he came into contact with new customers sharing new stories.[break][break]

And sometimes, he recognized the customers, but not from the howling.[break][break]

"Well, I'm about to be off," Isaac said, a grin creeping across his face as he looked Paxton up and down. "But for a friend, I can have Miyuki whip something up real quick."[break][break]

"What's your poison, Pax?"

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,684 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
first drink [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 23:45:02 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Oh-" Paxton said, frowning at the bartender. But before he can apologize they turn anyway. He feels a twinge of recognition. Ball kid. With the eye. His eyes turn to the little grey Fennekin, tilting his head in a nod. "For now? I'll start with a Long Island Iced Tea is fine to start." he said. [break][break]

"Didn't peg you as old enough to bartend..." he said drifting off as he tried to pull for a name before finally catching it. "Isaac." And its not a question at least. He's confident that's correct. "How's your injury doing? Rested up?" he added, staying intentionally vague for their benefit.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
first drink [m]
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 2:55:12 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Can't say I pegged you old enough to drink, either. But, here we are." Isaac shot Paxton a wry smile as he put together his combination of Alcohol, Alcohol, and More Alcohol. Once he had them picked out, he passed them over to Miyuki, the fox flipping them over into a shaker with her psychic powers.[break][break]

It was their arrangement now. He set her up, she got the mixing set, and he gave it that final bartender's shake. Okay, so she used her psychic powers to give it a classic bartender spin every now and then, but that wasn't cheating. That was collaboration.[break][break]

Once all was said and done, Isaac slid the freshly-shaken drink over to Miyuki. She poured it into a nice, ice-filled glass, which Isaac promptly handed to Paxton. "It's a work in progress," Isaac said, both about his (admittedly theatrical) performance and about his eye. "Way better than I was before, but still gotta get a handle on the whole depth thing. Still, beats stewing in it, yeah?"[break][break]

"How 'bout you? Been hanging in there?"

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,684 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
first drink [m]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 22:11:31 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton snorted. "Not everyone likes the full bearded look." he said, preferring a clean shave himself. It kept him from completing the homeless bum look. He leaned on his folded arms watching the silvery purple fox work. He gives her a little clap and a small grin before accepting his drink with a nod. [break][break]

"Mmm, I see." he said noncommittally. "Yeah, it's an adjustment I'm sure." he added wit ha nod. "As long as you're working on it. Hopefully one day it'll just be a battle scar." he said wit ha small smile. He took a sip of his drink, feeling a small shiver before grinning against the straw. "As well as I can be. Trying to stay out of the house for the warm weather. Better for my mental. Figured I'd start here and see what they've built recently." he said with a small laugh as he put down a small cash tip and a little piece of candy on top. "For the mixologists on duty."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
first drink [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 22:53:19 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Miyuki gave a little bow in the face of the attention. As a Pokemon who loved basking in the spotlight, her starring role as assistant bartender had been a wonderful change of pace for her. Perhaps, if her trainer wasn't lucky, she would end up stealing the job from right under his nose![break][break]

"I feel ya there," Isaac agreed, shooting a sheepish smile. "Beards and I . . . don't have a great track record." The scraggly shitty pube beard era was not an era Isaac wished to talk about any longer. Attempts at growing anything stronger than that had been . . . mixed.[break][break]

Hopefully, Isaac and his single eye would have better luck. "That's what I've been told," he admitted, remembering the advice that had given him. His depth perception would never be 100%, but at least after a few months he would be adjusted to the feeling for the most part. "Maybe when the time comes, we'll have another toast to that, eh?"[break][break]

Isaac took the tip with a thanks and a smile, then flicked the piece of candy Miyuki's way. She hopped up and caught it in her mouth, eagerly snacking on it. "Good call," he agreed. "Staying cooped up's the worst thing for you, if you ask me. And in a place like this, there's always something new to see."[break][break]

"Got any spots you're hoping to hit?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,684 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
first drink [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 23:01:40 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"A brother in fishing wire?" he asked, arching an eyebrow at Isaac but he could already tell. "Not to minimize your pain, but I've seen people bounce back from worse. Tough, but you know. It's possible. And I think the possibility itself is a relief." Not that he would know. All his scars had faded with his new body. And everything left was entirely mental. [break][break]

"Hell yeah, been looking for shit to toast to." he said, raising his glass at the bartender. "I don't mind it. But it's not always healthy for me. When I start slipping, I leave." he said. "I'm kind of an introvert." he added with a small smile before taking another drink. [break][break]

"Mmm, the strip I guess? Was just gonna do my own private crawl and see what I found. Normally I drink at this shithole in the outskirts. The skinhead one with karaoke." he said with a snort. "Didn't bring my ride though. Walked here."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
first drink [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 0:26:40 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Yeah, that sure is one way of putting it." Paxton was a touch too new of a friend to just call it a 'shitty little pube beard,' but he knew both of them knew the feeling well.[break][break]

They also both knew the feeling of adjusting to pain. He nodded at Paxton's advice, which by now he'd outright doubled down on. "Sure beats just throwing my hands up and giving up," Isaac said. "I got all the sulking out of my system at the hospital. We're all uphill from here."[break][break]

Isaac might have thought about his struggles often, but it was always to prepare his counterattack.[break][break]

He rose a glass he was cleaning in Paxton's direction as well, noting that the man was describing himself as a lighter weight. Bartenders in a place of less renown might've seen dollar signs, but Isaac instead made a mental note to keep an eye out on him. If he really went from sipping to gone, it'd be up to Isaac to know where to slow things down.[break][break]

"Strip here's always a highlight," Isaac agreed. "If you're the type to get hungry off a buzz, the night market's great at his hour. Between you and me, cheaper than a lot of pub snacks, too. Though you'll be hard pressed to find any stand that beats us at our own game." The food at the Howling was held to Zev's exacting standards, and his cooking skills were second only to his murdering skills.[break][break]

"Got any Pokemon to help give you a lift? Or are you just gonna play it careful tonight?" Isaac made a mental note to give the local Corviknight taxi a dial if Paxton ever started fading out. Wouldn't be the first time he'd had to air lift someone out of here.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,684 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
first drink [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 12:16:55 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton let out a huff of a laugh. Isaac was pretty optimistic. Good for him. Paxton had more than enough tough nights. He could appreciate some optimism. "Resilient. I like it." He said tapping the bottom of his glass on the counter before taking another sip. [break][break]

"Market huh? I'm down for some street food." He added with a nod as he polished off his drink and pushed the glass back to his bartender. [break][break]

"I got a good partner, yeah. But I'm not looking to get too stupid tonight." Good way to get mugged and he didn't feel like having to explain to the office why he needed the day to take care of getting new id for…literally everything.

[break][break]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
first drink [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 2:22:00 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Man, we live in Hoenn. This point, you're either that or crazy."[break][break]

Maybe it took both to keep living there. Frankly, Isaac was surprised there wasn't a refugee crisis the second the barrier went down. Arceus, did that just happen? It felt like forever ago. Maybe it was because half of that time was spent in an endless adrenaline rush and the other half was spent wasting away in a hospital bed.[break][break]

Paxton had taken one recommendation, then gave one of his own. No getting too stupid on tab tonight. "Can't say I blame ya there," Isaac said with a shrug. "Not really my kinda thing these days, anyway. Nothing like seeing it from the other side of the bar to make you realize it's all some big mistake."[break][break]

Besides, if his conscious mind started slipping, his subconscious took the wheel. And Isaac trusted that thing as far as he could throw it.[break][break]

"So, introvert karaoke, huh?" he asked, thinking back to Paxton's usual haunt. "You join the fun too? Or do you just like to watch?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,684 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
first drink [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 2:35:46 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Hey now, Galar is taking some of this heat too." he said with a snort. Not that Necrozma brutalizing their continent was funny but after the shit storm Hoenn had to deal with, he preferred to focus on his region before someone else's. They could reconvene later. In any case, he's sure some of the scientists are sharing what they can with Galar on the Necrozma front. They were doing the best they could with the hand they were dealt. [break][break]

"I prefer not to get shit faced alone. Easy to spiral." he said simply with a confident nod. "Hehe, a dry bartender? Who would've thought." he said with a laugh before nodding again. [break][break]

"W'kinda question is that?" he returned before doubling down. "'Course I join in. What's the point of going to a karaoke bar otherwise?" Who else would show those drunks up? He didn't pretend he had the voice of an angel but at the very least he could carry a tune. [break][break]

"Wanna see?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
first drink [m]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 18:18:05 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]It was true. Galar was proof that the meddling of cruel gods wasn't exclusive to Hoenn. At the same time, the Dawn of their Darkest Day was proof that the conflict being elsewhere didn't put Hoenn out of the splash zone. Briefly, Isaac wondered if any other regions were going to be thrown into the fray.[break][break]

At the mention of his dryness, Isaac simply grinned. "No chance. Going all dry'd suck," he said. "I just know enough to not let myself get stupid with it. More fun that way, anyway." What was the point of a long night out with some liquid confidence if you couldn't remember it worth a damn after? Besides, hangovers were the worst.[break][break]

" 'Course, having a Galarian Rapidash helps, too. Just sayin'."[break][break]

He wasn't the only one here with neat tricks to show off. Paxton's question got Isaac cocking an eyebrow in interest. The Howling wasn't usually a karaoke bar, but, hell. Who was he to be a lame-ass and say no?[break][break]

"Fuck yeah. Hit me with your best shot."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,684 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
first drink [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 22:59:38 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Gotta tread the line just above stupid. I get it." What's the fun in being a bartender if you can't taste your own creations every once in a while? He nodded along in agreeance. [break][break]

"Oooh, those are pretty cute. I got to ride one recently. Calm boy. Really pretty too." he said with a nod as he knocked back the drink he'd been given. Two gulps later he's set the glass down. [break][break]

"Take me to get some good street food while I warm up then. You're off right?" he said, clearing his throat and making faux vocal warm up noises.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
first drink [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 0:09:05 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Mine's always been more on the prickly side." Ponyta had the biggest, most soulful eyes known to man. Then they evolved and took a hard turn into RBF. It made a hilarious contrast with their princess like hair and splendid, regal horns. "But don't let him being an old grump fool you. He's a total softie deep down."[break][break]

Frankly, Isaac was surprised more healer Pokemon didn't end up being lowkey fed up with everything, especially with all the messes they had to clean up in Hoenn. If he had to keep waving his hands around to patch up peoples' latest awful ideas, he was pretty sure he'd go postal.[break][break]

It was time to take their little show on the road. Isaac's shift was over. The Howling didn't do much in the way of karaoke. Paxton was confident enough to warm his throat up on the run. Next stop was the cool, crisp Slateport air.[break][break]

The lower district's night markets were in full bloom, neon lights and packed crowds and all. Despite the tempting smells and masses of people, Isaac lead Paxton away from these first stalls. "Trust me, the time those lines finish, the place'll be winding down," he warned. "The hidden gems taste better, anyway."[break][break]

For example, a humble looking truck offering what looked to be cubes of bread. "Scorbunny Chow," Isaac said, nodding towards the truck. "Cube of bread hollowed out and full of curry. Its hearty, warm, and great on the go, so it'll keep you topped up while we scope all the other stalls."

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,684 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
first drink [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 0:53:20 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"You got a diva one?" he said smirking at the blonde. "I've heard when they evolve and you spoil them too much, they get a little sassy." he said with a snort. "Oooh, wait. I can appreciate old grumps." He was one. At least, that's what seemed to think of him. [break][break]

Paxton glances at some, taking vague interest in something fried before his companion gestures him to the side. "Alright, you're the expert." he said with a grin as he veered towards wherever Isaac led. [break][break]

"A cube?" e's heard of bread bowls but. "Ok, ok. I do like curry. Though I prefer to eat out with it than marked it. Mine never tastes quite as good, you know?" he said as he waved at the person taking orders. "Want something? Consider it a finder's fee for tonight."

[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing